Join 143 other subscribers
- From the heart! @Zendaya https://t.co/Pira7a68Hr 1 year ago
- Spiderman, butterflies and you godhasdimples.wordpress.com/2020/06/24/spi… 2 years ago
- But then… godhasdimples.wordpress.com/2020/06/06/but… 2 years ago
- So the firetrucks came by our house today… youtube.com/watch?v=wxCb9t… godhasdimples.wordpress.com/2020/05/04/so-… 2 years ago
- Forty words from Four Kids youtube.com/watch?v=wrFBHJ… godhasdimples.wordpress.com/2020/04/10/for… 2 years ago
Author Archives: elsakokcolopy
It was a perfect day for a spider man party. We all met at a park with a newly reopened playground. The sun was bright, the sky blue. The nearest pavilion was packed full of people so the birthday boy’s … Continue reading
I stood beside my mom as the young couple talked to me. They greeted her and then barely glanced her direction for the rest of the conversation. She’s 84, she’s my mom, and as an elderly woman, she was dismissed. … Continue reading
For our boy!
Something that made us laugh this morning. This is our world. Join us!
His eyes follow me wherever I go. If I head up the stairs, he is right there beside me. He lays down at my feet as I fold laundry. He jumps onto the bed as I do bedtime with the … Continue reading
I don’t like it. I don’t like it one little bit. It feels vulnerable and scary and overwhelming. But I have to do it. I can’t do this on my own and I have to ask for your help. I … Continue reading
I saw you today. Your head was bowed, your shoulders slumped, your eyes to the ground. Your backpack looked like it weighted a thousand pounds. You crossed in front of my car at a stoplight – your shuffling steps made … Continue reading
Exciting news!! GodhasDimples will go away soon. I now have a permanent blogging home. If you have enjoyed my writing over the years, will you please join me there? The blog post title you just read… you’ll find it there. … Continue reading